Where We Host Your Data
Personal Information that Tasty Habits collects In the course of accessing certain features on the Website, or while completing contact forms, or while completing certain e-commerce purchases, Tasty Habits may require you to provide personal information (e.g., your name, phone number, email address, employer, job title, general areas of interest, etc.). We will explicitly indicate the fields designated for mandatory completion. If you do not enter the requisite data in the mandatory fields, you may not be able to access the feature, transact or complete the relevant contact form. It’s important that you understand there is no requirement by law for you to provide Tasty Habits with your personal details – the information you share with us is entirely voluntary.
We request that you provide Tasty Habits with complete, accurate and correct details. Your failure to do so will likely result in Tasty Habits being unable to contact you about your inquiries into our Services, among other reasons.
If, at any time, you provide Tasty Habits with personal details about another person or entity, you expressly represent and warrant that you received that person’s explicit written consent to provide such details to Tasty Habits.
Content that you provided for publication on the Website from time to time, Tasty Habits may enable you to post content on our Website or to provide Tasty Habits with content that Tasty Habits will post. In any case, by making available such content to Tasty Habits, you expressly acknowledge, agree and warrant that: (i) such content may be published on our Website; (ii) such content may be used by Tasty Habits in various other uses and for various purposes as seen appropriate, including without limitation, enhancing Tasty Habits’ Services and managing issues or complaints; and (iii) such content does not violate any person’s’ right to privacy, does not violate any applicable laws, and does not otherwise infringe any other party’s intellectual property or copyrights. In addition to that, you should be aware that any content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others. Based on this, we ask that any content you provide to Tasty Habits DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.
If, at some point, you request the removal of your content from the Website, Tasty Habits will do everything reasonably possible to meet your request, but it may not be possible to do so. If that should happen, we’ll notify you as soon as we can.
Information gathered when using the Services Tasty Habits may collect information pertaining to your activity on the Website, including information or advertisements that you have read, content that you create, the web pages you visited, offers and Services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, Tasty Habits may collect or hire third parties to capture and analyze anonymous, statistical or aggregated information related to your use of the Website (and if applicable, the Services offered), including information related to your personal details, transactions, and activities.
Use of Information
We will store the information you provide and the information we capture about your activity on the Website. We reserve the right to use such information for the following purposes:
- To help provide the Services on the Website and to enable you to use them;
- To enhance or improve and expand the Services and content offered on the Website, including creating new products or services and content which correspond to the requirements and expectations of the users of the Website and to modify or cancel existing Services, products, and content. The information used by Tasty Habits for this purpose will be mainly statistical information, and will not identify you personally intentionally;
- To improve and customize your experience and other site users’ experience with both the Website and related Services and products;
- To contact you from time to time, either by Tasty Habits or by a third party acting on our behalf, regarding Tasty Habits’ Services or products. Subject to applicable laws and aside from our first communication, we will only contact you about Tasty Habits’ offerings if you permit us to do so. When you authorize Tasty Habits to contact you, you can revoke authorization or withdraw it any time and you may opt out of Tasty Habits’ Website’s mailing lists by following the unsubscribe instructions or by contacting us as described below;
- To contact you anytime when Tasty Habits believes it to be necessary for technical, administrative or security reasons;
- To run analysis and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally intentionally;
- For development and operation of the Website and associated Services
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
- If Tasty Habits reasonably believes that you have violated or breached the Terms of Service, or abused your rights to use any of the Services, or performed any act or omission that Tasty Habits reasonably believes to be breaching or violating any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. Tasty Habits may share your information in these cases, with law enforcement and other authorities and with any third party, as required to handle any consequences of your wrongdoing;
- If Tasty Habits believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, to maintain or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Your personal information may be communicated or disclosed as permitted or required by the law or by local law enforcement authorities, agencies or regulatory agencies.
- In case of disputes, or legal actions of any type between you and Tasty Habits, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or products.
- To process transactions on the Website and deliver services or products purchased by you.
- In case Tasty Habits believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent serious damages to your self or properties or to any third party.
- Tasty Habits may share personal identifying information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected to or affiliated with Tasty Habits, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies, parent companies and service providers such as an email service provider or site hosting provider to send you emails on our behalf, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
- Tasty Habits is entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistic or aggregated information with a third party, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to Tasty Habits’ absolute discretion; however, Tasty Habits will not release your identity to them, knowingly or intentionally, unless we receive your consent.
Online Privacy of Children’s Information
Tasty Habits does not knowingly capture personal information from minors who are under the age of 16 through the Website and/or the Services thereon. If a parent or a child guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without his/her consent, then he or she should contact Tasty Habits at the information described below.
Social Media Features
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser that allows Tasty Habits or a third party to identify you. Cookies might be used for the following purposes: (1) to provide analysis; (2) to enable certain functions; (3) to store your preferences; and (4) to enable ad capturing or providing behavioral advertising content.
Cookies can be session or persistent cookies. A session cookie is expected to expire automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie usually remains in effect until it expires or you delete your cookies. Cookies expiration dates are setup inside the cookies definition; some cookies expire in few minutes while others can take years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are sometimes called “first party cookies,” while cookies placed by other companies are sometimes called “third party cookies.” When you access and/or use any of the Tasty Habits Products or Services, Tasty Habits or a third parties may place any number of cookies in your browser(s). Each cookie serves a different purpose:
- Essential Cookies: These are first party cookies allow users to use a feature of the Tasty Habits Services such as: (i) staying logged in, or (ii) making purchases.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies track information about how the Tasty Habits Services are being used so that we can make improvements and report on our performance.
- Preference Cookies: These first party cookies store your Tasty Habits Services and Product preferences.
- Ad Targeting Cookies: These third party cookies are placed by advertising platforms or networks in order.
These are used for tracking activities of users and for communicating with cookies. You can’t opt out of web beacons used in web-pages, but you can limit their use by opting out of the cookies they interact with. You can also opt out of web beacons used in emails by setting your email client to render emails in text mode only.
Finally, we use local storage to enable certain functions, but we do not keep the data captured via local storage. We and other third parties participate in interest-based advertising provided by vendors in order to deliver advertisements and personalized content that we and other advertisers believe will be of interest to you. To the extent third-parties are using cookies or other technologies to execute these services, Tasty Habits does not control the use of this technology or the resulting information for online, mobile, or email ads, and is not responsible for any actions or policies of these third parties. Advertisements, emails, and other communicated messages may be delivered to you by Tasty Habits or its service providers based on online or mobile behavior, your search activity, your location or any other information that is captured by us or obtained from third parties. Also, we and our business partners use third parties to establish deterministic or probabilistic connections among devices (such as smartphones, tablets, and computers) to deliver more relevant advertising to you and for advertising analytics and reporting purposes, including without limitation, Google Analytics. This means that information related to your use of sites, programs, or applications on a specific device may be aggregated or combined with information from other devices.
We may share this information and other activities with third parties to allow them to target advertising, personalize content, or analyze behavior. This allows, for example, ads you see on your tablet to be based on activities you engaged in on your smartphone. Those business partners may share and aggregate information from cookies with identifiers (such as devices assigned by Google or Apple) or IP addresses to make connections among related devices. This can allow for a more personalized experience with Tasty Habits Products and Services.
Links to Third Party Sites
Tasty Habits Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Tasty Habits. Please note that we are not accountable for the privacy related activities or practices of any other sites. We recommend that you to note when you exit our site to another site that you read the privacy statement(s) of any site that captures personal information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by Tasty Habits Website.
Tasty Habits implements data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on Tasty Habits computer servers or hosting sites. These systems and procedures reduce the risk of security violations, but they don’t provide 100% security. Hence, Tasty Habits can’t guarantee that it’s Website and Services are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Access to Personal Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you do not wish to use and access our Services, you may correct, update, delete /deactivate your information by emailing Tasty Habits through the contact information listed below. We will do our best to respond to your request within thirty (30) days of Tasty Habits’ receipt thereof. Although Tasty Habits will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, in some circumstances we may not agree.
If that should happen, Tasty Habits expressly reserves the right to reject your request to change the personal information in Tasty Habits’ records or logs, and will add an alternative text to the record in question. For Tasty Habits to be able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, Tasty Habits may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request.
Tasty Habits will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with the law, close disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Do you have any questions? You may contact Tasty Habits by using the ‘contact us’ feature that can be found at TastyHabits@TastyHabits.com, and we will do our best to provide a quick response to your question(s) or concern(s).